As your prompt and professional Auckland Electrician we conduct most if not all forms of new home electrical work in the Auckland area including;
- Installing sensor lights and spot lights
- Wiring and installation of heat pumps
- Wiring of new homes
- Replacement of electrical light switches and power points
- Wiring of kitchen extractor fans and bathroom fans
- Installing telephone lines and data cables
- Future proof wiring
- Burglar alarms and security systems
- Home entertainment system wiring
- Installing ceiling lights and wall lights
- Garden lighting and outdoor lighting
- Wiring of dishwashers and kitchen appliances
New House Wiring
When building or renovating a luxury home you need to have the confidence that the advice & service you receive from your suppliers is second to none, delays or faulty workmanship can cost you a significant amount of money.
With Astech Electrical you will have the confidence that electrical work is done on time and to the level that you desire, as members of Master Electricians and Eco Smart Electricians we pride ourselves on not only providing you with quality workmanship, the right parts and appropriate fittings but also we focus on future energy saving and future proofing the electrical work in your home. For thought now means a reduction in expenses overtime, this is something that many electricians ignore but we offer you as ECANZ & Ecosmart certified Electricians.
Offer To New Home Builders
- We will provide a free no obligation review of your building plans.
- We will also provide a free introductory building technology tour in person where you will be able to see value adding home technology. This includes items such as electronic controlled blinds and other technological advanced features that will enhance your comfort and lifestyle. Whether you're a builder in Auckland or a home owner this can be of enormous value.
- Lastly we will also provide a 1 on 1 assessment of your electrical needs.
Discover more about how we can help - obligation free. Talk to your Auckland Electricians, Astech Electrical via email Astech Electrical or by calling 0800 278 324.